With regards to the COVID-19 pandemic and out of concern for the safety of our guests and employees, we have introduced extensive security measures in accordance with official guidelines. We have developed our own security manual and devoted the last weeks to trainings related to it.
We believe that as an intimate boutique hotel dedicated to adults and located in some seclusion, we have every reason to provide guests with adequate security.
However, we know that success depends on us as well as on our Guests and mutual understanding of the situation in which we find ourselves. Our staff provides advice before arrival, as well as during your stay – we recommend contact by e-mail, phone or messenger.
The basic points of our sanitary regulations are as follows:
- Minimising direct contact where it is not necessary to provide the service. Therefore we suggest making payments by bank transfer, e.g. via the online payment link sent by our reception. This way, the registration procedure will be carried out quickly and efficiently. On our site we recommend card payment.
- We would like to mention that a maximum of 2 people can be in the hotel reception at the same time, in addition, they should keep 2 meters distance. The reception desk is sanitised every hour and the check-in desk – after each guest.
- At the entrance to the Palace and the Outbuilding there are non-contact feeders with hand disinfectant. All guests entering our facility are kindly asked to use them. Additional dispensers are located in the common areas of our hotel.
- In accordance with current regulations, a mouth and nose protection must be worn in the hotel. This provision applies to both hotel employees and guests.
- From all rooms – for security reasons – have been removed all reusable printed materials (newspapers, guides, etc.). Room cleaning takes place on explicit request of the guest and only during his absence (between 9.00 AM and 2.00 PM).
- Breakfasts are served in the rooms as a part of the free of charge room service. As soon as you check in, the receptionist will send you our menu – by e-mail or in the form of a mms / Messenger message. Please select your dishes and forward it by phone or messenger to our reception no later than at 6.00 PM the day before.
- In addition, we have provided a special room service menu with a selection of pub and restaurant dishes as well as various types of drinks, which can also be ordered through the Reception to the room.
- Our restaurant area is closed until further notice. It is possible to order meals from the menu to the room as part of the free of charge room service.
- The modified bar offer of Pub 10/6 is available as part of the free of charge room service.
- The Quadrille Spa treatment area operates in accordance with the guidelines of the Chief Sanitary Inspector. We have introduced special Sanitary Regulations to ensure maximum safety. Spa employees are equipped with masks, visors and a protective plexiglass has been placed at the reception desk. Reservations are made by email or phone and only one customer can be in cabinet except for family members. Treatment rooms together with the equipment and all contact surfaces are disinfected after each person.
- We limit the number of Guests in the Spa zone, all visits are at appropriate intervals, so please be there on time. After entering the Spa zone, we will kindly ask you to complete the questionnaire and disinfect your hands. We will also measure body temperature and set up the interview with a therapist / cosmetologist.
- The A °quadrille zone (swimming pool, dry sauna, jacuzzi) is open to hotel guests. For the sake of common security, we book this area for specific hours. Details are available at the phone number: 609 991 209 or extension # 320 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The gym is available on prior reservation for 1 guest or 2 people sharing a room.
- The steam room is closed until further notice.
All service reservations (breakfast, room service, cleaning, etc.) should be made by phone +48 58 35 10 300) or via Messenger https://www.facebook.com/quadrillegdynia/
The introduced Security Policy is primarily aimed at protecting our common health. We count on your understanding.
We are invariably here to ensure you a safe but also pleasant stay. Both goals are equally important to us and we believe that we can meet them.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon in Gdynia,