This summer, we would like to invite you to the Alice’s Garden, surrounded by greenery, in the shade of ancient trees, by the ripple of a historic fountain, where you will feel like being on the other side of the mirror.
As a boutique facility dedicated to adults, we provide an intimate atmosphere, peace and quiet which is desired for relaxation. Our staff will take care of your comfort and sense of security, using special procedures which we have introduced for this purpose. We believe that we will achieve success only through mutual understanding and cooperation.
We are surrounded by a two-hectare park, thanks to which you can effectively forget that we are so close to the Tri-City metropolis area, on the border between the cities of Gdynia and Sopot.
You can get back to reality at any time – to the nearby sea, to the forest or city center. Tricity is a dream holiday destination where everyone will find something special to themselves. We leave you with the decision on the form of this longed-for rest.
On site, we offer:
– leisurely breakfast with a green landscape in the background,
– aromatic mornings in the palace garden with coffee and dessert playing the main role,
– relaxing moments in our water area a*quadrille (swimming pool, jacuzzi, dry sauna,
steam room, cooling zone with showers and ice well, relaxation area by the pool
in a sunny meadow, cardio zone)
– soothing face and body treatments at Spa Quadrille
– picnics in the picturesque Quadrille park
– tasting dinners at the White Rabbit restaurant
-vegan menu Chefs for Change
– relaxing evenings in our 10/6 Pub
Our reception staff will be happy to advise you on how to spend your time in the outdoor areas of the hotel. Our list of recommendations is really long. Depending on individual preferences, you can choose among the following
activities in the area:
– bicycle trips around the Tri-City National Landscape Park
– walks on the Orłowo beach and pier
– sea adventures aboard a yacht, catamaran, ferry or motorboat
– windsurfing and kitesurfing
– visiting the Tri-City and the surrounding area with a guide or exploring the area on your own
– visits to outstanding museums (Amber Museum, Solidarity Center,
Museum of the Second World War, Museum of Emigration, etc.)
– trips to unique monuments in the area (Malbork Castle, Stutthof Concentration Camp Museum, Kashubian Ethnographic Park)
– horse riding
We encourage you to contact our reception staff at (firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 58 351 03 00) to arrange a dedicated stay program.